Products Purchased From ShopStreet.ie Vendors
Under Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
Your vendor can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Your vendor will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
- Contact vendor in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address.
Registered Customers – Open a Support Ticket with your refund request in My Account -> Orders page.
Guest Customers – Contact vendor by using the email address in your product confirmation email. Or contact vendor, supplying your email address, by using the ASK A QUESTION button on the relevant product ENQUIRIES TAB in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- Your vendor will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Post the item to your vendor and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- Your vendor will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
Products you are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- Vendors are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 24 hours of the order being placed. Vendors will make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.