Personalised Irish Whiskey Stones Gift from the heart of Connemara, Galway, Ireland. Connemara Marble Whiskey Stones Set laser Engraved with your Custom Text. Enjoy your chilled drink without ice, simply Freeze these Cooling Connemara Marble Stones to ensure your beverage is Chilled & Not Diluted. Marble is quick to chill and is non-porous, making it an ideal Whiskey Stone.
Whiskey Stones Gift Set With Free Personalised Engraving
We can engrave a Name, Date or Short Message on the lid of the Presentation Box Free Of Charge just above the word “Connemara”. This Connemara Marble Whiskey Stones Gift Set makes a beautiful Wedding, Birthday, Christmas, Valentine, Leaving, Retirement or Presentation Gift for Whiskey Lovers everywhere.
Irish Whiskey Stones In Connemara Marble Gift Set Features:
- Set Of Six Connemara Marble Whiskey Stones
- Presentation Box
- Laser Engraved
- Presentation Box Personalised with Name, Date or Short Message just above the word “Connemara”.
- Unique Natural Grains
- Set Of Tongs Included
- Wooden Design
- Ships From Galway, Ireland
- Whiskey Stones From The Heart Of Connemara, Galway, Ireland.
- The Whiskey Stones Gift Box is made in natural wood and as such some slight variation to finish is to be expected and adds to their unique quality. Box wood used may vary depending on wood availability when making this Handcrafted Gift and what works best for the laser engraving process.
- Your Whiskey Stones are shipped from Ireland using a tracked shipping service.
- Images are for reference only – This offering is for a Set Of Six Connemara Marble Whiskey Stones in a personalised box.
Connemara marble or “Irish green” is a rare variety of marble found in Connemara, Galway, Ireland with a distinct green colour. It is commonly used as a gemstone and for decorations. Due to its colouration, it is commonly associated with the Irish identity. It is named after the region in the western part of Ireland in which it is quarried, including Recess & Clifden in County Galway, Ireland. Find out more.
Connemara has a strong association with traditional Irish culture and contains much of the Connacht Irish-speaking Gaeltacht,