Celebrate That Special Location In Your Life
A gift to celebrate that special location in your life be it romantic or fun. Ideas include Your Home, Wedding Venue, Wedding Proposal Location, Sailing Club Location, Mooring Location or Highest Peak Climbed, let your imagination decide.
53° 16′ 23” N – Cufflink 1
9° 2′ 50” W – Cufflink 2
Locate Your Coordinates
Locate your GPS Coordinates here: https://www.latlong.net/
Unique Irish Cufflinks
We are pleased to present our Round Whiskey Cask Handmade Cufflinks laser engraved with your Personalised Coordinates.
Irish Whiskey Cask Oak GPS Coordinate Cufflinks Handmade In Galway, Ireland, Personalised with Your GPS Coordinates. Simply supply your Address, Post Code, Eir Code, Plus Code or GPS Coordinates and our skilled laser engraving team will personalise your coordinate cufflinks and cufflink gift box. A gift to celebrate that special location in your life.
Handmade in Galway from Irish Whiskey Barrel Cask Wood. These cufflinks are handcrafted from Whiskey Barrel Oak that was once used to mature Irish Whiskey that we Engrave with your Personalised GPS Coordinates.
Cufflink Box Engraving
They are presented in an Exclusive Oak Cufflink Box that can be engraved with Name, Date or Short Message.
Handmade Irish GPS Coordinates Engraved Cufflinks In Whiskey Cask Wood Features:
- Handmade In Galway
- Laser Engraved GPS Coordinates
- Round Shaped Cufflinks
- Exclusive Stylish Oak Cufflink Box With Magnetic Fastener
- Personalised Cufflink Box Engraved With Date, Name or Short Massage
- Irish Whiskey Barrel Oak Wood Sourced From The Whiskey Distilleries of Ireland
- Gold Metal Surround Cufflinks
- Unique Natural Grains
- Ships From Ireland
- Eco Friendly Repurposed Whiskey Cask Oak Wood
- Beautiful Wooden Design
- Made In Ireland
- These Unique Cufflinks are handcrafted in natural wood and as such some slight variation to finish is to be expected and adds to their unique quality.
- Your cufflinks are shipped from Ireland using a tracked shipping service.
- Coordinates are a general location. 100% accuracy would require too much detail to be engraved on the cufflink.